We are looking for a SEO Assistant to join a new formed SEO team. Working in a small dynamic growing business you will work together with the SEO manager and be able to drive the business forward and be a part of creating the SEO Strategy. If you would like more information then please get in touch.
Job Description but not limited to
● Works closely with internal as well as external stakeholders in order to develop and execute search strategies and campaigns (SEO, SEA, ASO) with a purpose of exceeding lead generation and ROI goals;
● Conducts regular onsite analysis and makes recommendations to optimise website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords, directly and indirectly, influencing SEO and SEA performance (both web and mobile). Makes use of various tools and techniques in order to manage current operations as well as understand the broader search landscape (Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Search Console, Google Trendsand more);
● Manages all aspects of keyword research performance analysis and optimisation;
● Optimises copy and landing pages for search engine marketing to increase clicks and conversions; conducts A/B testing of landing pages to ensure data-driven decision making;
● Develop and implement link building strategy
● Provides regular reports on campaign performance to key stakeholders. Monitors the competitive landscape, analyzes competitor advertising links and stay current with search and digital marketing trends, testing new approaches and adopting best-practice strategies
● Minimum 1 years’ experience of working within SEO
● A good understanding of Google algorithm changes, risks and mitigation of risks
● Experience with SEO tools, as Semrush, Ahrefs etc
● Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and a basic understanding of content management systems
● Initiative taking and hard working with a strong determination and passion to succeed
● Result, quality and detail oriented
● Team player with project management skills
● Very good skills in the office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
● Fluent in English
● Experience in Content Marketing
● Additional languages
Where will you work?
As you may have already guessed, our office is situated in the city of Larnaca, Cyprus. All the amenities you need are right around the corner, including shops, restaurants, and a gym. It’s the perfect place to start the evening after a day’s work!
Interested in our job as an SEO Assistant? Apply today!