Junior IT Support Officer position provides technical support and ensures the whole company runs smoothly. IT Support monitors and maintains the company computer systems, installs and configures hardware, software, and solves technical problems. This is a Mac-based network therefore strong knowledge of Mac technical support is a plus.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, basic networking, printers and Wifi
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and local network
- Responding in a timely manner to IT issues and requests
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Managing daily backups
- Assisting with IT Inventory management
- Assisting with basic data center maintenance
- Assisting with general MS Word, MS Excel, LibreOffice user questions
- Strong technical experience using Macs
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines
- An ability to prioritise and have a keen eye for detail
- Occasionally physical nature of the role may require to lift and carry heavy IT equipment
- Basic knowledge of Linux
What we offer
- A competitive salary based on your experience and skills
- Attractive working conditions
- A chance to thrive in a fast growing company
- A fantastic team of driven international colleagues
- A pleasant informal working environment
Your new workplace
You will join our team in our office in Larnaca, Cyprus. Of course, you’ll have the latest hardware and software at your disposal in this spacious, contemporary working environment.
Interested in our job as a Junior IT Support? Apply today!