Do you have a university degree and a drive to further your career in Compliance? Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment with ever-changing regulations, and making sure products and services adhere to all these regulations? Then find out how you can become our next Compliance Assistant!
- Perform day-to-day implementation of AML/CFT and Social Responsibility procedures of the company.
- Review and prepare reports from the operating system of the company.
- Identify, examine, and report any suspicious activities related to money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Identify, examine, and report any vulnerable transactions, and react to these transactions in the appropriate manner, for example by contacting clients.
- Perform Customer Due Diligence procedures for new and existing customers.
- Provide assistance to the Head of Compliance on regulatory matters.
- Assist in the preparation of annual and other reports.
- Review existing and new applicable regulations, advise how these are affecting the Company’s operations, and make necessary recommendations to the Head of Compliance.
- Assist in reviewing and approving website and other marketing content.
- Assist in providing guidance and training to staff on AML/CFT/RG and company policy awareness.
- 2 years experience in AML/CFT/Compliance matters is required.
- University degree from a reputable University in Law/Economics/Business/Social Studies/Mathematics, or a related analytical or quantitative field of studies.
- Experience in Online Gaming is a significant advantage.
- Holding of CySEC AML Certificate is considered an advantage.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Computer literate with excellent MS Office (Excel) skills.
- Fluency in English – verbal and written – is a must.
What we offer
- A competitive salary based on your experience and skills
- An informal and modern working environment
- Fantastic working conditions
- A fast growing and vibrant company
- Friendly and skilled coworkers from around the world
Your new workplace
You will become a part of our Compliance team in our office in the city center of Larnaca, Cyprus.
Interested in our job as a Compliance Assistant? Apply today!